Congratulations to the 16 scholarship recipients in 2020!
Now accepting applications for Summer 2021!
The Jack Sandler Leadership Foundation awards Elite Lacrosse Camp Scholarships annually to student-athletes in need of financial assistance. Since the summer of 2017, 80 deserving athletes from Maine, New Hampshire, Louisiana, Texas, Chicago, Bronx, Long Island, Upstate NY, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maryland and California were awarded scholarships to attend elite lacrosse camps across the country.
Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, lacrosse participation, academics, as well as character.
These awards are distributed to deserving student-athletes who otherwise would not have the opportunity to attend.
Download the PDF application now!
Download the Microsoft Word application now! scholarship_application_2021.docx
Please e-mail completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or physically mail them to:
The Jack Sandler Leadership Foundation
262 Thimbleberry Road
Malta, NY 12020
*2020 update: If you have earned a scholarship for 2020 and the camp is cancelled or postponed, we will be extending the award for 2021 or a similar opportunity for this year.
Lacrosse Camp Scholarship Locations
- Texas T99 Lacrosse Camp @ Jesuit Prep, Dallas, TX (Boys)
- FLG Boys/Girls Premier Showcase @ LIU Post, Long Island, NY (HS Boys or Girls)
- Peak Goalie Summer Camp @ Endicott College, MA (Boy & Girl Goalies)
- Elite 180 @ Keene State College, Keene, NH (Boys & Girls High School)
- Good to Great @ Amherst, MA (High School Boys)
- New England Top 150 Lacrosse Camp @ Portsmouth Abbey School, RI
- Elite 100 Lacrosse Overnight Camp @ Endicott College, MA (High School Boys or Girls)
- PrimeTime Lacrosse Adrenaline Series Overnight Camp @ Babson College, Boston, MA (Boys up to 9th Grade)
- Lakers Lacrosse Camp @ Boys Latin School MD (boys ages 5-9)
- The Holiday Lacrosse Dallas Deuces Camp in Dallas, TX (Boys)
- AND MORE!!!
Congratulations to all of our Scholarship Recipients!
$10.00 Monthly Donation Subscription